The easiest way to avoid a successful cyber attack on a company is to empower your staff. Insecurity, ignorance or convenience in everyday working life opens the door to attackers. Therefore, both government agencies and security companies recommend regular awareness training of employees. Our information security training includes the main principles of IT, data, and information security. It is a great supplement of our data protection courses.
- How do you recognize malicious e-mails (phishing)?
- How do you protect yourself against fraudulent contacts (social engineering)?
- How do you handle mobile devices safely?
- What can you do about office security?
- How can data be exchanged securely with third parties?
- What can you do for safety on the road?
- What do you do if something happens?
- Do we have to train all employees and if so, how often?
Training courses on IT and data and information security are recommended by security experts for good reason. Data leaks and cyber attacks are more and more common. Your customers have high expectations for the secure handling of their data. Only trained employees have the appropriate security awareness to identify and prevent the most important types of attacks.
Our training courses create this awareness through their pedagogical concept as well as relevant, practical examples and recommendations for everyday work. We therefore recommend that you train your employees regularly (preferably annually) in the currently most important types of attacks.
- Do we need to book a course for every employee?
Yes, lawpilots bills by the number of employees to be trained. You benefit from our volume discounts. We would be happy to make you an offer.
- Is an exam part of the course?
Yes, the training concludes with a multi-choice test.
- Do our employees receive a certificate of participation?
Yes, after completion of the training all participants will receive a certificate. In addition, you as the client can get access to our legally compliant reporting for supervisory authorities and data protection audits. There you can see an overview of all your employees participating in the training and can display their training certificates. Try it out at www.lawpilots.com/report with the e-mail address [email protected] and the password demo.
- How does the training work?
1. After booking you will receive a course code (e.g., abc123) for each course, which can be redeemed as often as you have booked seats for your employees.
2. With the course code, your employees launch the course on www.lawpilots.com/go, choose the version they want and complete the training via desktop, mobile phone or tablet.
3. Upon completion of a training course, your employees will receive a certificate as a PDF file.
4. With our reporting you as an employer have access to legally compliant reporting for regulatory authorities and data protection audits.
- Can we use the course on our internal learning platform or on our intranet?
Yes, we offer our training courses in all common formats for e-learning platforms (SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 1st-4th Edition, AICC or TinCan/xAPI).
Alternatively, we can embed the training courses directly into your intranet. Contact us for an individual solution.
- Can I pause and continue the training later?
Yes, the progress achieved is automatically saved in the browser.
- Can we adapt the training to our requirements?
Yes, we can include your company logo, your company contact person and your company colors in our training courses.
In addition, we can adapt the content of the training, for example to include additional, company-specific regulations or a greeting message from your management. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- How soon can we start training?
In general, you can start the training on the same day or the following business day after booking. The fastest way is via our online shop.
- Can our employees still access the content later?
The training stays accessible to all employees as long as the course code is valid.
- We have to train more employees than we expected at the beginning. How do we proceed?
If you would like to train additional employees, you can book additional online training courses at any time. You benefit from the discounts already granted on your prior booking.
- What do we do in a year when we have to go renew the training?
If you wish, you can renew the online training courses you have booked for subsequent years. We would be happy to prepare an appealing follow-up offer for you.
- Who do we contact if we encounter problems during training?
If there are any training problems, our multilingual customer service team will be happy to help you and your staff via live chat, phone or e-mail.
- Can we import a list of our employees in advance?
Yes, we can import your employees into our reporting in advance. This way you can always see who has not completed the training.
- How long can we use the course?
In general, you have one year to use up your course codes.
- What are the technical requirements? Do we need sound? Does the course run on my mobile phone?
You don’t have to install anything, all training courses run directly on the browser. We support all modern desktop and mobile browsers starting from Internet Explorer 11. All audio content is also available as a transcript.
- Where is the data stored?
The subscriber data is stored on a Deutsche Telekom server in Germany that meets the highest data protection requirements.
- Can we sign a DPA with lawpilots?
Yes, we offer a standardized data processing agreement.