The LegalEduTech Startup – lawpilots was founded in May 2017 in Germany by a team of experts at a time when data protection, compliance and IT security were becoming increasingly important as a result of data protection reform across Europe – with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – taking effect on May 25, 2018. The choice of the month of creation of our company is not a coincidence, exactly one year later the GDPR came into effect and all companies are now obliged to comply with it, which is why lawpilots has set itself the task of helping companies in their adaptation and compliance process.
Our pioneer market, the German one, already has large customers who have trained their employees in data protection such as Mazda, E-Darling, L’Osteria, Alnatura, Konica Minolta, Deutsches Rote Kreuz (German Red Cross), among others.
Now we are looking to expand into english speaking countries and that is why we are calling on external Data Protection Officers, Data Protection Consultant Agencies, Law Firms, etc. Hand in hand we can work together to train your clients with our online course ”Data protection for employees”. We want to revolutionize digital learning at enterprises with regards to legal implications of the digitization. Do you want to join us on our journey?
Why is training the employees of companies with lawpilots the best option?
- With our online data protection courses, one of the biggest advantages is the time saved in training a multitude of employees; a point in our favour that several companies have pointed out to us is that thanks to our online courses they could easily acquire licenses when new employees join the company and their training would be covered.
- Fast – approximately 45 minutes to train each employee, who can start the course and even pause it at any time and the progress will be saved.
- Accessible – you can take the course from your computer, smartphone, tablet and through our website, without having to download any software.
- Simple – legal language adapted in a way that anyone can understand, with games and interviews with expert data protection lawyers.
- Effective – there are fun games (gamification) that simulate real cases in companies and not boring multi-response tests.
- Professional – we rely on our German partners, Schürmann Rosenthal Dreyer and ISICO data protection, expert lawyers and consultants with more than 10 years of experience.
- Certified – all employees receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
What benefits do you get from working with lawpilots?
- Above all, promote a quality course that will add value to your business.
- E-learning method is the most accessible and effective way to train a multitude of employees.
- Multilanguage – with lawpilots you can train large companies in the following countries: Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg, Russia……
- With our customization pack – we offer: the logo of your business in our course, corporate colors, presentation of your Data Protection Officer…
- Certified and with proof report for the authorities.
- New streams of revenue and a transparent partnership with lawpilots
- If you want to know more about collaborating with us, please contact us here: [email protected]
If you would like to see a demo of our Data Protection for employees course, please log in to: https://www.lawpilots.eu/demo?cc=demo1